Penny Lane, as she’s been dubbed, is my ticket to riding throughout the city this summer. With her curvacious frame, light weight and lemon meringue hue – she’ll be my constant companion to the season’s fairs, fests and lake-side lolly gagging.
Now that I have a new “steed” I’m apt to fancy it up with some accessories to make the ride that much sweeter. Here’s a smattering of some of my favorite handmade and earth friendly finds for jazzing up a bike for the summer!
- 1. Me and my vintage bike Penny Lane
- 2. Geometric Bike Planter from Wearable Planters
- 3. Upcycled Pant Cuff by Tweek
- 4. Waxed Canvas Bike Bag by Tree Size Verse
- 5. Hand Knit Bike Seat Bow by Mischief Managed Knits
- 6. Handlebar Bag & Seat Cover by Beatrice Holiday
- 7. Reclaimed Hardwood Bike Fenders by REdesign Shop