There’s something absolutely timeless about a polka dot print. Retro yet modern, playful yet elegant, it’s a pattern that can adorn countless of items without ever losing it’s retro punch.
And so it seems this tiny repeated shape is making a come back in the season’s fashions. From art and accessories to leggings and prints – it’s the perfect look for fall. And when created with a golden metallic paint – well – let’s just say it makes for an easy breezy transition toward holiday festivities.
So in honor of this vintage inspired look, here’s a monochromatic yet bold collection of handmade goodies that boast this beautiful pattern.
1. Burlap Bunting by Ali Mark
2. Hair Bow Set by Made by Megra
3. Revamped Vintage Dress by Pierogi Picnic
4. “Glimmer” Photo by Carolyn Cochrane
5. Handmade Clutch by Muni Shop
6. Slouchy Vintage Blouse from Darling Vintage
7. Infinity Scarf by Scarves 2012
8. Portrait by Fanny Erkelius
9. Polka Dot Leggings by Kelly Lynne