Headkerchiefs are back!
These timeless head wrapping scarves are becoming all the rage again – and the timing is perfect too! With spring and summer on their way, and beach days, farmer’s markets and outdoor shows at hand, it’s the best possible time to scoop up a set of vintage or handmade kerchiefs for wearing in your hair!
- Rockabilly Bandana from Maple & Oak Designs
- Starlette’s adorable kerchief styling off Tumblr
- Dolly Bow Tie Head Scarf from Three Bird Nest
- Retro head scarf styling from the Mattieologie blog
- Vintage Floral Headkerchiefs from Pierogi Picnic
Easy to tie, timeless in charm, and truly versatile, any square-shaped scarf can be transformed into a rockin’ retro hair accessory. Not sure how to tie things up? Check out this adorable and easy to follow video tutorial from the DIY N Crafts website, which will show you twelve different ways to style one of these classics scarves.
And if you don’t have any in your arsenal yet, check out our new collection of vintage and hand-printed pieces in the Pierogi Picnic shop here!