Perhaps it’s the recent snow dump that’s rubbing off on me – but I have been so drawn to monochromatic color schemes of late. I’ve found myself pinning and hearting things that are black, white and grey for weeks! Thank goodness spring is on the horizon – and as it nears – I’m hoping more pops of color will creep into my creative landscape.
- Animal Fox original painting by Celine
- Mint Green earring studs by Dariami
- Insect Specimen No. 1 by Tina Tarnoff
- At the Window Garden Ledge pillow cover by Linda McMaster
- Large Mountain necklace by Meghann Rader
- Sitting Deer statue by Mahzer & Vee