These fun clip-on bow ties are handmade using sweatshirt fabric scraps from my other creations – giving them a retro yet contemporary feel that makes them perfect for any occasion. With the classic shape and soft cotton material, it’s a great accessory for work or play, and make a great Valentine’s Day gift for that special someone in your life. Available in red or grey, you can scoop one up off the Pierogi Picnic Etsy page here.
In the spirit of Valentine’s Day – and all the warm fuzzy feelings that we incur thanks to it – we’re happy to announce our fourth annual Everyday Beauty Contest! This annual Pierogi Picnic tradition encourages you – our fans, supporters and cheerleaders – to show us what you find beautiful in your day to day life.
What: Everyday Beauty Photo Contest
How: Post your photo to the Pierogi Picnic Facebook Page
When: February 7th-February 14th
Prizes: $40 Pierogi Picnic Gift Certificates
Two winners: Most Likes + Best Photo
To take part in this year’s contest, head over to the Pierogi Picnic Facebook page and post your favorite photo that captures this year’s theme: hearts! After uploading your pic you’ll want to share it with friends and family in the hopes of landing lots of likes. The photo with the most likes by midnight on February 14th will be declared the winner! We’ll also choose a second pic as “Best Photo” – so you have two shots at landing a prize!
So start going through your photos and get to posting one today! The sooner you post, the more opportunities you’ll have to gather up votes.
With half of the nation in a deep freeze this week – I thought it appropriate to bring you a collection of goodies that will having you feeling warm and toasty in no time!
These beautifully crafted items were all hand-selected by me to help you think cozy thoughts in these blistering winter temps. So stop what you’re doing, grab a warm beverage, and explore the sites of these talented artisans. I guarantee that you’ll like what you find!
p.s. If you’re already gift-hunting for Valentine’s Day – this collection should give you some great ideas!
- Handmade Boots by Rita J Felt
- Warm Vanilla Brown Sugar Scrub by Blackberry Ranch
- Couples Hand-Holding Mitten by With Love From Emma
- Knitted Ear Warmers by Yes Jess
- Organic Fair Trade Drinking Chocolate by Flying Bird Botanicals
- Goat’s Milk, Cocoa Butter, Oatmeal Bath Bombs by Kissmibella
- Winter Scenery Art Print by Malobi
- Heart Knit Boot Cuffs by Senur Sasa
- Whipped Shea, Mango and Cocoa Butter by Fatty’s Soap Company
- Knit Hand Muff by Ovinity
- Spicy Chocolate Truffles by Epic Edibles
- Minimalist Winter Wall Decor by Raceytay
- Rose Vanilla Cuticle Cream by Swamp Angel
- Knitted Cosby Skirt by Pierogi Picnic
- Scalloped Fingerless Gloves by Cookieletta
- Pocket Hand Warmers by Worme Wool
To celebrate, take 20% off any Pierogi Picnic Etsy purchase today only using the coupon code: iloveyou2012
Just a friendly reminder that tomorrow is the last day to submit (and promote) your photo entry for the annual Everyday Beauty contest!!!
With Valentine’s Day around the corner, it’s time to reclaim the concept of celebrating those you love by skipping the call of consumerism and gifting handmade! And if your looking for something that’s sentimental yet stylish, try your hand at the pictorial tutorial below to see how you can give someone the key to your heart: Continue reading