Working full-time at the humane society during the day, I can tell you one thing: I have cats on the brain. Cats cats cats. It being the end of summer we’re overwhelmed with kittens, senior kitties and everything in between.
So imagine my delight when I found myself coming across item after item of kitty emblazoned products, both on and offline. I absolute love this kind of fun, furry and fuzzy trend! Plus – it’s a great way to remind people of how awesome cats are – and hopefully inspire adoption.
In ode to my furry friends, both at the animal shelter and at home, here’s a collection of feline-finds from my favorite Etsy shops. Go ahead and call me a crazy cat lady – I won’t mind!
- Ceramic Wall Hanging by Pearson Maron
- Temporary Tattoos by Hello Hariett
- Paper Cut by Catfriendo
- Nine Lives Cat pullover by Nic and the Newfie
- Kitty Cat Mini by Rabbit and Eye
- Black Cat canvas tote bag by Tshirt99
- Wooden Cat Brooch by Lucy Ellen
- Kitty Flats by Em & Sprout
- Cat Lady Brooch by Feline Fatale Shop
- Sleeping Cat Brooch by Elizabeth Pawl
- Big Cat Tote bag by Xenotees