One of my favorite trends of the moment brings together two different looks: color and polka dots.
Using a simple white background and then splashing it with miscellaneous rainbow hues, makers and vintage collectors are showcasing confetti prints every which way I turn. Reminiscent of a super sugary cupcake doused in sprinkles, the trend is definitely one that will make you smile.
Here’s a look at some Etsy finds that find fun ways to harness the power of the confetti print.
- Micro Confetti Top by Two String Jane
- Felt Garland by The Fickle Felt Tree
- Vinyl Record Clock by Making Time Etc
- Confetti Hand Knit Mittens by White Noise Maker
- Vintage Midi Dress from Pierogi Picnic
- Confetti Bombs from Knot & Bow
- Glitter Ring by Willow Street Jewelry
- Vintage Bracelet from Diament Designs
- Confetti Art Print from Julia Dineen